Introducing Mocana TrustCenter - Simple, Scalable and Automated IoT Security Lifecycle Management
Today, Mocana ™ announced the launch of Mocana TrustCenter™, a new services platform that provides a system of cybersecurity to manage security across the lifecycle of IoT and industrial control devices. This is the first end-to-end platform for the management of cybersecurity across the IoT device security lifecycle for development, manufacturing, device onboarding, management and update. Mocana TrustCenter is a services platform that is hosted on a private cloud or public cloud IaaS. It includes an administrative dashboard, enrollment server and update server and interoperates with any hierarchical database.
Developed for manufacturers and operators of IoT devices and industrial equipment, Mocana TrustCenter complements Mocana’s TrustPoint™ endpoint protection software that protects more than 100 million devices.
Here are some great reasons to learn more about Mocana TrustCenter™ and our entire IoT Trust Platform.
- Automated Security Lifecycle Management
- Zero Touch: supports zero touch device enrollment using standards-based Enrollment over Secure Transport (EST) for scalable credential management at IoT scale.
- Automated Security: Our automated certificate management and trust chaining ensure a lifecycle of trust for secure boot, secure firmware updates and trusted operations to ensure the trustworthiness of both the device and the data.
- Publisher and Provider Tools: Mocana TrustCenter™ provides a services platform to manage device enrollment, onboarding and secure updates that secures the device from manufacture to end of life while providing assurance of the supply chain.
- Mission-Critical Embedded Protection
- Proven: Hundreds of manufacturers and IoT companies use Mocana to harden devices and improve performance. Founded in 2002, Mocana has deep experience in cybersecurity, embedded systems and IoT. Mocana uses its deep cybersecurity expertise to assist customers with all aspects of security application lifecycle management, including: design, development, integration, validation, quality assurance, compliance and support.
- Compliant: Our TrustPoint™ endpoint protection software is implemented in both commercial and military applications, our crypto libraries are FIPS 140-2 Level 1 certified and contain no open source code. Mocana is compliant with IEC 62443-3-3 SL4, NIST 800-53, FISMA High standards, and the Industrial Internet Consortium IISF Endpoint Security Best Practices guidance.
- Tiny Footprint: with a tiny footprint of less than 30KB, our crypto engine has been optimized for use in processing power and memory-constrained environments. Our software is fast and responsive for high-work factor ciphers, hashes and cryptographic functions.
- Simple Integration
- Easy-to-Use APIs: our software abstracts the underlying hardware, enabling applications to call cryptographic functions through a single API. Our OpenSSL-compatibility interface allows customers to replace OpenSSL with a lightweight military-grade crypto library.
- Trust Abstraction: Mocana’s solution is integrated with more than 70 chipsets, 30 operating systems and real-time operating systems (RTOS) and supports a variety of networking environments (SSL, SSH, multicast, IPSec, wireless and SCEP, EST). Our trust abstraction layer enables easy integration with hardware and software-based secure elements and crypto-accelerators.
- Full-Stack Architecture: Mocana’s System of Cybersecurity goes beyond traditional perimeter-based security approaches by making devices trustworthy and enabling secure device-to-cloud communications. Our full-stack architecture and strong cryptographic engine ensure authentication, integrity, confidentiality, visibility and control for devices, gateways and cloud applications.
- Ensures Supply Chain Integrity: Mocana’s IoT Trust Platform ensures that devices and data are trusted. Using both strong cryptography on the endpoints and the Mocana TrustCenter™ services platform, customers are able to securely manage the enrollment and secure update process across the entire ecosystem: silicon vendor, ODM, OEM, integrator and operator/end user.
- Faster Development and Provisioning: Mocana’s TrustPoint™ endpoint software provides a full-stack architecture for protecting endpoints with proven cryptography for securing the boot process, authentication, device and data integrity and secure transport. It is pre-integrated with more than 70 chipsets and 30 RTOS. Mocana’ easy to use APIs make it easy to integrate TrustPoint™ with embedded applications and hardware. The Mocana TrustCenter™ security services platform enables scalable and secure device enrollment and updates for IoT and industrial control systems.
- Lower Cost: Mocana’s IoT Trust Platform provides a system of cybersecurity for developers, OEMs, and device owners to reduce the time and resources to implement and manage essential security on IoT and ICS endpoints. Mocana TrustPoint provides pre-integrated software that speeds development and reduces development costs. Mocana TrustCenter automates device enrollment and secure updates to enable billions of devices to be securely manufactured, activated and updated.
Contact us to learn more.